85 Toyota truggy

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Front axle: ARB (rebuilt recently),4.10’s, Longfield 30 spline cromo’s, Vented rotors, fj60 calipers, Longfield cromo 6 pin hub flanges, 1.5 in wheel spacers, Hysteer with home made 6 bolt steering arms/knuckles. Housing is gusseted, trussed, plated. 3rd member bolts upgraded to 3/8 grade 8 fine thread. Comes with compressor and wiring.. SERIOUSLY bullet proof.
$1300 complete the ARB and longs would cost you that new.

30 spline longfields. Lifetime warantee $450
ARB 3rd w/4.10s $550 w/compressor/wireing
Home made 6 stud hysteer/knuckles w tie rod/drag link $300
Longfield cromo hub flanges w/wheel hubs $150 Just paid 180 for just flanges from bobby
IFS steering box, lines and hydro ram $250
Seriously built front axle housing with 3/8 studs $250
5 speed tranny and duel cases w/4.1-1 in rear case $750 Sale Pending
Rear 1987 axle w welded diff, 410’s, disc, Trussed, plated, 3/8 studs set up for coils w aluminum links and coils..$550
22re desmoged, bored .30 over, decked, milled, cam, header, adjustable timing sprocket. Runs like a raped ape but has a funny tic that has been there for the last 3 years and has never change $800
8 gal plastic fuel cell.. $50
4.10 spooled 3rd $150 good to run Sale Pending
High pinion Non elocker diff 4.10’s $300 good to run
3” allpro front springs. $100
long travel CV, DOM driveline $200

All parts are OBO I have priced parts according to what I have sold similar parts for. and please text for more info. 801-577-2606

Will try to get lengths and more detailed pics soon..

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

What's the collapsed length of the long travel driveline?

Tempted with the hydro stuff too. Were you running the stock steering pump and reservoir with the hydro? I assume it's hydro assist, right?

Cruiser

look what i can do!!

Tempted with the hydro stuff too. Were you running the stock steering pump and reservoir with the hydro? I assume it's hydro assist, right?

Stock pump with the port in the side drilled out, Works well. will try to get the length for you tomorrow!

Cruiser

look what i can do!!

Small stand up cell mounted to back of cab. will have to take pic for ya..
D-line is 29" collapsed and like 14" of travel I'll have to pull it off... The truck is still in one piece.