For Sale - Firm Price 86 Turbo 4Runner $2500 Logan

BoostedRNR

86 Turbo 4Runner $2200 Logan

***Price Drop***

Sad to put it up, but I don't have the time to put into it and I rarely drive it anymore. Would make a great project for a Toyota enthusiast!!

The Good: Runs great with the mostly stock 22rte motor, gets 20+ mpg if you drive it reasonable. I swapped out the auto for a 5 speed that gave it a ton more power and better mileage. Body is in great shape for the year, other than a little rust over the rear wheel wells. Comes with a bikini top that I just bought last season($200). It has a Steed Speed turbo manifold ($800) mounted to a Garrett T3 turbo ($600)that has less than 8k miles on it. 2 1/2 exhaust with Imco chambered muffler. Has a triple pillar pod with Autometer Air/Fuel meter($350), and a boost gauge. Still has an open hole for a pyro that I never got around to buying. For the asking price I will include the 85 4Runner solid axle frame that has the front axle, spare trans/transfercase(w56 I believe), front cheap 4" leafs, and a set of lift blocks for the rear. I also will throw in a set of stock tie rods/drag link that have been beefed up and a "z" bar for the stock push/pull steering.

The bad. Frame is bent, but I've been driving it for the past 4 years and it drives surprisingly straight and the tires have wore extremely flat. I've also gutted the interior panels for the most part and chopped up the ceiling to mount a roof mount CB antenna. I was planning on it being mostly a trail rig, so I prefered the stripped interior. Still has the rear seats. I still have all the interior minus the headliner to put it all back together. Will also need a catalytic converter to pass emissions and a windshield to pass safety. It has 31" BFG All Terrains right now that are getting low on tread.

I know there is tons I'm forgetting, much easier to show and explain in person. I'm firm on the price if you want all the extras, but can come down if there are things you don't want. I am not interested in any trades. I prefer text or email, as I work swing shift and it's easier to communicate that way.

Chad
strokerfiero@yahoo.com
(435) 512-3413

I couldn't get other pictures to load. There are more on KSL and I will try to load here again later

10072011364.jpg20130420_104304.jpg

Last edited: