87' 4Runner with 1UZFE Lexus V8 $1750

Gebirgzeige

--SOLD--87' 4Runner with 1UZFE Lexus V8 $1750

!!!!!!!! SOLD !!!!!!!!!!

I have a 1987 Toyota with a 4.0 liter lexus V8. It was in an accident a few weeks ago. Drivetrain is still in good condition. This would be a great start for anyone that has been thinking about a V8 swap in their 1st gen 4runner or truck. The engine runs strong and the trans shifts great. If you have an 85 -89 toyota truck or 4runner everything is there for you to swap into your vehicle.
The all aluminum 4.0 is out of a lexus SC400. It has over 200 ft-lbs of torque right out of idle and over 250 horsepower. Go to lextreme.com for all the info on the engine.
http://www.lextreme.com/1uzfe_info.html
This swap cost thousands to do from scratch.(over $10,000 according to the link above) Save yourself the cost and headache and buy it complete. The electrical was done the right way with an adapter harness. Simply unplug the ecm in your vehicle and plug the lexus ecm right in. It will use the stock guage cluster as is.
The custom bellhousing is adapted to a R150F trans and stock transfer case.
I hate to let this go, but I am not going to have time to drop it into another vehicle. I am asking $1750 for it.

Call or text (801) 989-3095. I probably won't answer during business hours, but leave a message or text and Ill get back to you.

Andrew

Engine1 75%.jpgFront Right 75%.jpgLeft 75%.jpgBody Damage 75%.jpg

Last edited:

Gebirgzeige

despite the damage, does it still drive?

I haven't driven it since the accident. I did have to turn the ignition off after the accident. The insurance company is supposed to deliver it to my house tomorrow and I will know for sure. From what I saw the day I went to get my things out of it, it should still drive. There is no damage up front. There is a good chance that the rear axle is bent since it was hit in that area.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Man, that's a shame. People need to stop running into 4Runners around here.

I wish I had $1750 for ya, I'd jump on that. How many miles on the motor?

zukijames

Steve .. Just move the axle forward.

This engine has rear sump so it is the one or at least the oil pan that is best for SAS can I come look at this tonight?