'92 Honda Civic

embabe

My own epidemic!
I'm posting this on behalf of my best friend because we poor college students just can't afford to go out and buy new cars when stuff happens. :sick: Her '92 sea foam green honda civic was stolen this morning from her work which is around 400 east and south temple in salt lake city. It's license plate is 814SEC (I think) and, for any of you who are familiar with homestarrunner.com, it has a window cling of the cheat on the back window. Oh, and my cute navy blue jacket with magenta satin lining was in the passenger's seat too.... just in case the theif didn't want it. ;)
If anyone sees it let me know. It just sucks to have to stress over cars when you're supposed to be stressing over finals! :mad:

embabe

My own epidemic!
So.... they found her car! :D (and my jacket was still in it untouched) They left it in the parking lot at the Beto's on 4th south downtown and all that was missing from the entire car was the change in the cupholder. :rofl: I'm guessing some vagrant downtown must've gotten hungry and decided to steal he car and buy himself some lunch from Beto's or something....:ugh:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
embabe said:
So.... they found her car! :D (and my jacket was still in it untouched) They left it in the parking lot at the Beto's on 4th south downtown and all that was missing from the entire car was the change in the cupholder. :rofl: I'm guessing some vagrant downtown must've gotten hungry and decided to steal he car and buy himself some lunch from Beto's or something....:ugh:

:rofl: That's awesome, good to hear nothing was really damaged/stolen besides the change.