For Sale - Best Offer SOLD

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Asking Price
$1
Condition
Used
I think someone should buy this and do an LS swap, or plant it on 4wd chassis... :)

Okay, who hasn't dreamed of owning a classic Geo Metro? This fine example was (not) possibly once owned and raced by James Dean before he bought his ill fated Porsche! Immaculately styled by the legendary design house of Suzuki and assembled by the skilled craftsman of the Canadian GM plant in Ontario the Metro 5 door ranks among the most beautiful cars ever penned. Ebbing with beauty and grace the advanced design of the Geo took the world by storm, much like Lamborghini with its elegant Miura in the '60's. Catlike and nimble in its stance and as aggressive as a queasy turtle the Metro is undeniably one of the most exciting cars on the planet. The engine bay is packed with an raucous 60.5 cubic inch 3 cylinder engine pumping out a frame twisting 55 horsepower and 58 lb ft of torque through its sporty 5 speed manual, yet somehow still able to provide you with a wallet saving 47 mpg! It's amazing that big oil didn't try to buy the design and cover it up like that car that ran on water... or did they...

Seriously though, this is a solid little commuter. They do get good mileage and they are surprisingly fun to drive. It's a 25 year old car, and isn't without issues, but its solid and relatively straight. It has a mechanical issue, so its a fixer upper but if you are a mechanic and want a little project or commuter, or you need something to chock the wheels of your crawler, or you've always wanted to rally the living daylights out of something, or compete in the 24 hours of Lemons then it's not a bad deal. I'm open to offers, text is best but you're welcome to call. I can't always answer right away so if I don't then leave a message and I'll call you right back.

Ate-oh-won-3six1-6three16

IMG_8802.JPGIMG_8803.JPGIMG_8804.JPGIMG_8805.JPGIMG_8806.JPG

Last edited:

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Hmmm.. I've been wondering how to lock in my abstinence.... :thinking:

What's the mechanical issue?
Not sure exactly, it actually belongs to a buddy who asked me to help sell it. He said that mechanic told him it was "some valve thingy sticking open that causes it to flood out". He isn't overly mechanical, and I haven't looked at it in depth. I guess it starts but then dies right after.