93' Kick on new 31's 7"+ lift

1993 Suzuki Sidekick JX $4000 O.BO.

liftl.jpg

This is one awesome trail rig. Set up for mud and trail. You could lock the rear and put 33's on it and crawl too. It also is an awesome daily driver due to the gearing.

Rebuilt 1.6 16v SOHC motor. [work done at cleggs auto. Complete rebuild from pistons to seals to oil pump, timing belt and tensioner, everything....]

Rebuilt Head, all new valves seats etc [work done at Warrens in Spanish fork. Again complete rebuild]

Full Calmini Exhaust and headers

Calmini 3" Suspension Lift with 3" articulation lift and 2" body lift.

New [less than 500 miles] BFG KM2 m/t's 31x10.5R15's and spare

All New Front end Parts
NEW Stabilizer links
NEW Shocks,
NEW Struts, Strut mounts,
NEW EGR Valve
NEW Tie Rods [all around]
NEW ball Joints [All of them]
Calmini Drop Brackets
Upper Rear Ball Joint Spacer
NEW Front and Rear Brakes
NEW Vacuum Control Valves

Steel bumpers front and rear

Installed 5.625 Gears to match the 31" tires [$1000 gears if you can even find them]

for $4000 Comes with all the parts you could ask for. I have a spare 16v motor and newly rebuilt head [$400] new clutch. Extra Transmission and rebuild kit, kick assist steering box and pump, Extra Rear axle and Shafts, front axle shafts, Diff housing, 5.12 gears, and loads of other various parts that will keep this rig on the trails for years to come. Everything included with a full offer sale.

the body has been gone through and all dents and rust removed, It still needs paint but I use it on the trails so I never did paint it. Car is street legal and a great commuter too. has an awesome turning radius and will go anywhere a 4 wheeler will.

Motor and head has less than 15K on them. Car has 148K. Willing to entertain offers if you do not want all the parts. If your a suzuki enthusiast, you want to see this truck.

thanks for your interest! Only reason I am selling this is because I came across a Truck on 37's cheap enough I couldn't say no....Wife says one of the toys has to go and I am not selling the Bike!

It looks a lot prettier when its clean. lol. I am probably going to clean it up and paint it. Painting it is really a waste, but apparently that is what it is going to take for people to see how nice it is. But then the price is going up also...

Last edited:
It looks a lot nicer when its clean. I am probably going to pain it. Apparently that's what it is going to take for people to see how nice it is. But then the price is going to go up to...