95 Grand Cherokee w/D60's

Israel

I actually had someone PM me about the t-case on the 6th, but I'll count you as second in line if he falls through.

Don't worry about the buyer. I appreciate you helping me get the word out! :)

mierdota

How much for the body and everything you have left of the jeep? I have some jk wheels we can maybe work something out on they are aftermarket though. I hope you havent pulled the motor out yet!!!

Israel

How much for the body and everything you have left of the jeep? I have some jk wheels we can maybe work something out on they are aftermarket though. I hope you havent pulled the motor out yet!!!

I actually got some JK tires and wheels, so I'm good there now. It does still have the motor in it. It's complete minus the axles, suspension and transfer case. I'd do 2,000 for what's left. I was planning on another 2,500 parting it out. If you don't want the bumper or roof rack, I'd go 1,600.

Israel

I've never seen an official rating from Ford, but the consensus seems to be 2400cfm on low and 4500cfm on high. The fan is about 17" x 21". The controller is a two speed unit from DC Control with a temperature probe that goes in the radiator fins. It's worked flawlessly for me. I'd do $100 for the whole set-up.