95 Grand Cherokee w/D60's

Israel

Parting out - 95 Grand Cherokee w/D60's

As the title says, I'm parting out a 95 ZJ which originally came with a 5.2. I swapped it for a 5.9 with 65,000 miles over 5 years ago. I'd like to get 750 for the motor, engine harness, all accessories and computer.

Front axle - SOLD!

Rear axle - SOLD!

Transfer case - SOLD!

Drive shafts are both Tom Woods. The rear has been in there 3 or 4 years (when I put in the T-Case), but the front has only been in there since about Thanksgiving last year. $300

Long arms - SOLD!

Stock trackbar/panhard in the rear and the front is a Rubicon Express unit for the ZJ. - $75 front/free rear

Shocks – SOLD!

I have a pair of 6.5” XJ springs that will yield 5.5” on the front of a V8 equipped ZJ. - $75

I have a pair of 4.5” XJ springs that will yiled 3.5” on the front of a V8 equipped ZJ. – $75

I have a pair of stock V8 ZJ front springs that will yield 1” on an XJ or 3.5" on the rear of a ZJ. - $25

Tires and wheels - SOLD!

Heavy duty front bumper. – SOLD!

I also built a roof rack that is 2”x2” tubing around the sides, 1”x1” everywhere else and skinned with expanded metal. It was powder coated 2 or 3 years ago and still looks great. - $175

Tail lights - $25 each

Rear hatch - $50

Driver’s front seat - $50

Passenger front seat - $25

Back seat with 60/40 split - $50

Radiator (5 years old) - $50

Dual diaphragm brake booster - $35

Transmission in need of rebuild - $100

Factory trailer hitch - $50

There's more, just ask.

Last edited:

Lifelong Jeeper

This sounds very similar to the plans that i have for mine. If you're okay with it, I'd like to come look at it and I'll bring a potential buyer. When and where can we make that happen?

Last edited:

Israel

This sounds very similar to the plans that i have fir mine. If you're okay with it, I'd like to come look at it and I'll bring a potential buyer. When and where can we make that happen?

My schedule is pretty tight now that my wife's working again, but if you can come to Spanish Fork I'm at home weekdays with the kids until 2:00pm. If that's too early in the day, we could try and plan something on Saturday. I'll PM you my number.

Israel

The transmission is definitely in need of a rebuild now. It feels like something is binding inside and it's having trouble shifting into 3rd and 4th, which is new.

Anyhow, here's the pictures I promised:

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

Keep in mind, the bumper is in process! Those are all the vertical plates. On the top of the sides, there will be a 2" wide plate angled toward the jeep at 45*. On the bottom, there will be a 4" wide plate angled somewhere around 22.5*

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

If you would like to see something specific, let me know and I'll try and snap a picture by the next day.

Israel

Someone PM'ed me about a trade. I do love trades! Here's a list of things I'm looking for. Depending what you got, we may be able to work out a trade straight across, or a trade plus cash (cash from me, or cash from you depending on the trade).

JK Rubicon axles
JK Rubicon tires and wheels
Ruger 10/22

Israel

I'm going to keep the rear bumper and adapt it to my WJ, so I've dropped the price to $4,800. Still a great set-up for a lot less than what I've got in to it!

Lifelong Jeeper

I’m hoping to sell it as-is for $4,800. If it doesn’t sell by the end of the month, I will start parting it out.

If you do part it out, I'd like to jump first in line for your t-case and possibly the drivelines too.

The buyer that I considered for you fell through, sorry. I'll keep spreading the word though.