For Sale 96 and other XJ parts

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
Asking Price
$20
I am wrapping up the body swap on my daughter's 96 XJ and have a pile of parts left over. The main body was rusty but the doors and rear liftgate are in decent shape. The body parts are white and interior parts are grey. The only extra drive train part is an aw4 tranny . I have the hard to find 96 gas tank with the sending unit and pump, power steering gear box, center console and other interior parts. I also have lots of XJ parts for the older XJs.
I have a 97 and a 98 engine control wiring harnesses, the 97 is missing some connectors and the 98 is complete but wouldn't work for her 97/96 mix.
Doors will be $15, lift gate $40. Front doors are gone.
Will consider trades for some parts that she needs.

Last edited:

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
Here are some pictures of the parts.

Attachments

• parts1.JPG
    parts1.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 14
  • parts2.JPG
    parts2.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 14
  • parts3.JPG
    parts3.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 15
  • remains.JPG
    remains.JPG
    213.1 KB · Views: 16

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
do you still have the aw4 tranny? and if so what condition is it in?
I actually have two of them, one is from a 93 and its been in my garage for a few years and the other one is from a 97 but it has a 96 wiring harness in it. I got it just for the 97 wiring for the Jeep I put together for my daughter. It was very clean inside when I swapped the wiring. It turns out 97's have a one year only wiring harness in them so I picked it up so that I wouldn't have to hack up wiring.

93yj

I actually have two of them, one is from a 93 and its been in my garage for a few years and the other one is from a 97 but it has a 96 wiring harness in it. I got it just for the 97 wiring for the Jeep I put together for my daughter. It was very clean inside when I swapped the wiring. It turns out 97's have a one year only wiring harness in them so I picked it up so that I wouldn't have to hack up wiring.
are they for sale? if so how much?