10" Fox coil overs all around
3 Link Front / 4 link rear
Ford steering box
custom bumpers
37" BFG AT
Pro Comp Series 41 wheels
Suspension:
Front:
D44 - custom tubed HP Ford (for passenger side drop/Waggy width)
5.13 gears
ARB locker
2.25" x .375 wall Lowers w/Ballistic Rod Ends & Ballistic bushings
1.75" x .25 upper link w/ 3/4" heims
2.0" x .25 steering links w/1 ton TRE's
high steer

Rear:
stock D44
5.13 gears
ARB locker
2.25 x .375 wall lower w/Ballistic Rod Ends & Ballistic bushings
1.75 x .25 uppers w/ 3/4" heims
Blue Torch rear differ cover/upper link truss
4Wheel Underground coil over mounts

Bumpers
Front:
Custom Addicted Offroad winch bumper
Rear:
Custom Miss Conception Motorsports
Tire Carrier

gTO7mDgSPpZONXNaugX-CP4WeKqbRj64sTw7yUxouvE=w472-h343-no

9rjvY091G18iucSRq5RA1Qme94XD8jmMLhIFXdkGnxg=w970-h727-no

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I think you'd really benefit from something like an Currie Anti-rock bar (or something similar, there are other cheaper options), some kind of body roll resistance would really help how comfortable your Rodeo feels offroad. Getting rid of the body lift would be nice, but if the rig was built around it, that may be pretty involved. If you did both, I bet you'd be really happy with how it felt on the trail!

BTW.... I didn't get a chance to tell you, but I really liked your pitman arm guard/skid/protection!

TripPhil

A few questions. Where did you get your bumpers? I looked for them (typed in the name you put) and nothing came up. Running boards? I like the ones you have, they're nice. And thirdly, what kind of door is that? Did you buy it or fashion it yourself?

Thanks

Pike2350

The front bumper was a custom itteration of Addicted Offroad's plate bumper. The rear was built for another Rodeo by a small shop that used to be around but is no longer....Other than an ARB, there aren't any real aftermarket bumpers for these trucks....heck, there is really no aftermarket anything.

The doors were made by me. I just took some stock doors and cut them down. I now need to find a way to make a soft top style insert for long trips so i dont need to take full and half doors.

TripPhil

I know, it sucks that no one makes anything for rodeos anymore. But I like your style. I'm have to make me some half doors like that.

Hey I’m new to this form an also new at customizing my vehicle or working on it. Lol. I’m looking for a front bumper like this. That’s badass. An also your doors you made are awesome. I haven’t done much but replace front end with new ball joints an tie rods. Put some big tires on. That sbiut it. But I’m going for a look like your truck. Where do I go for s custom bunker like that. An how much did that cost you

Pike2350

Thanks. The bumper was custom fabricated by Addicted Offroad. I don't recall the amount, but I'd guess that now it would run around $1k for a fabricator to make something similar. It really depends on what they charge since it may be piece price or it could be by the hour.

Another option is to check out Addicted Offroad's website and see about modifying one of their production Toyota bumpers. I don't know ehat it would take to fit... it could be as simple as new mounts....but not sure