'96 Runner Build

Thardy

"FARM TOY"
Got the runner back last Thursday. Got the driveline back Monday. Oh yah, once we got everything back together we took it for a ride and discovered that when the output shaft snapped the driveline must have smashed against something cause it was bent pretty good. Six states was able to straighten it and balance it so we got lucky.

I took the boys to wrestling practice in it last night and took it on the freeway. I think I figured out where my sway was coming from. It is all but gone now so I'm thinking my rear springs were too soft.

The other issue that I've found is my tires. They have about 10% tread which If they have to will get me through the summer (financially they are going to have to) but 65 mpg and I start to get a pretty good back massage!!

Thardy

"FARM TOY"
Very high possibility that this will be for sale in the next couple days. I hate to do it, but with how slow it's been at work and bills starting to pile up, I don't know if I have another option. Thoughts on a good starting point for price??

I've been seriously considering it for a while now. This might just be enough to push it to happen. If I can get enough I could pay off some bills and start saving for something new.