96 xj parting out

93yj

The story behind these parts is I bought a running motor from a kid back in sept who had his 96 XJ T-boned in an accident and subsequently the jeep was totaled . I bought and pulled the motor because I could turn it over and hear it run (didn’t want to risk going to a junk yard). The kid called me a week later to say he would sale the rest of the jeep to me for 50$ so the city he lived in wouldn’t give him a ticket. I would assume the transmission was working before the accident. I was able to shift it into neutral to pull the jeep up onto my trailer from his house. The only other part of the drive train I havn’t sold off is the front dana 30. He appeared to keep the jeep up. It was very clean on the inside and all the fluids where changed on a regular basis. I striped everything and I mean everything off and out of the jeep before I took the shell out to one of the metal yards. I even kept the dash cluster that reads 128,000 miles. I took the pan off the bottom of the trans and all of the fluids looks clean. All the parts have been in my garage since I parted it out so no weather has gotten to them.

AW-4 trans (SOLD)
Driveline rear (10.00) 96xj
Front Dana 30 with 355 ring and pinion. (150.00)
All parts are OBO so give me an offer. They are just collecting dust in my garge.
If interested give me a call. (801)259-0314 ask for Josh

Attachments

• 111231_016.jpg
    111231_016.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 111231_010.jpg
    111231_010.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: