98 built Cherokee

rock3jeeper

I just lowered my price to $3500. This is the minimum I can take. It is a great jeep but I have to get rid of it.

I'm selling my Cherokee. I've had it for about 2 years and it wheels great, but can't afford to keep up with the offroading hobby, so I have to get rid of it. I posted it on KSL for $3500. Here is the link:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=4641996

I recently replaced the head gasket, water pump, thermostat and serpentine belt.
I installed a CRok steering box brace and a Durango steering box. It works great with the heavy duty drag link and tie rod.
It has a HP Dana 44 in the front (open) and a full floating Dana 60 in the rear with a Detroit.
It has a 14" travel 2.0" FOA coilovers with Rancho springs. I just replaced them for EJS this year and they worked great.
Power windows and door locks all work.

The bad news is there is some mild body damage on the passenger rear side and rear door. The door works but gets stuck sometimes, other than that the interior is in decent condition for a 98.
The transfer case is a 231. It make a clicking noise when engaged, but works fine. As far as I can tell, it is probably a stretched chain.

Please PM me or call or text Josh at 8013676925.

Last edited:

01XJ

I'm selling my Cherokee. I've had it for about 2 years and it wheels great, but can't afford to keep up with the offroading hobby, so I have to get rid of it. I posted it on KSL for $4500 but would be willing to negotiate a bit to get rid of it. Here is the link:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=4641885

I recently replaced the head gasket, water pump, thermostat and serpentine belt.
I installed a CRok steering box brace and a Durango steering box. It works great with the heavy duty drag link and tie rod.
It has a HP Dana 44 in the front (open) and a full floating Dana 60 in the rear with a Detroit.
It has a 14" travel 2.0" FOA coilovers with Rancho springs. I just replaced them for EJS this year and they worked great.
Power windows and door locks all work.

The bad news is there is some mild body damage on the passenger rear side and rear door. The door works but gets stuck sometimes, other than that the interior is in decent condition for a 98.
The transfer case is a 231. It make a clicking noise when engaged, but works fine. As far as I can tell, it is probably a stretched chain.

Please PM me or call or text Josh at 8013676925.
wrong link;)