A couple pics from Farmington...

Parker

Here is a couple shots from Farmington this past weekend. As usual, I didn't have anybody taking pics... these pics were taken by rockmodified. We did pretty well the first day on the "b" course but the first obstacle on course "a" the following day destroyed my front end. Took out the hub, u-joint, both axles (inner & outer) and the detroit. I didn't have a spare locker so it knocked us out of the running...

farmington0287.jpg

farmington0288.jpg

farmington0286.jpg

farmington0289.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Who took those pics Parker?
:D

Looks good! I still don't know how you could grenade a front 60 w/ Goodyear MTR's though!!! :eek: So now what, Rockwells?

Nixter

on the road again...
Cool pix, but why the hell would anybody put a copyright statment right smack in the middle of the photo. What an idiot!!! Guess that's why all my photos are free.

Some people.......

BTW, I'll try to see what I have of you.

Crusairus

Originally posted by Nixter
Cool pix, but why the hell would anybody put a copyright statment right smack in the middle of the photo. What an idiot!!! Guess that's why all my photos are free.

Some people.......

BTW, I'll try to see what I have of you.

I am that idiot that put that copyright statement there before you go complaining you should put yourself in my shoes.

I am a photographer I sell my pictures to pay for my website and to pay for my trips to take these pictures, I cannot sell them if ppl steal them!

now with that all aside Parker thanx for the recognition email me we may be able to work out a deal.

Nixter

on the road again...
Originally posted by Crusairus

I am that idiot that put that copyright statement there before you go complaining you should put yourself in my shoes.

I am a photographer I sell my pictures to pay for my website and to pay for my trips to take these pictures, I cannot sell them if ppl steal them!

now with that all aside Parker thanx for the recognition email me we may be able to work out a deal.

I guess I kinda see your point on people 'steeling' photos but c-mon, there on a computer. Most people I know love to see there photos on-line and in magazines. And most people I know download and save them onto said computer. What I can't understand is the writing on them. If you are a quality photographer and produce quality photo's and then sell those photo's to people, your product should speak for itself and you shouldn't have any worries. I can pretty much guaranty that 'most' people don't print 'quality' type photo's from their printer, thus making your prodcut a necessity. I'm not saying NOT to copyright, because after all, that is what protects our shtuff, what I am saying is make it enjoyable and enticing for people to want your photos and product.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
the best idea that i have seen is to slim down the size and resolution of the photo so you cant make a quality print from a bootleg photo taken off the net. i dont print out photos anymore. it just seems like a waste to me. that is why i went digital. i dont really share photos with people face to face anymore i just send them to boards such as these and share them with people that way. just my .02$