A full size resolution of a HDR, Train in Winter Garage

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Some of you may have seen it, I wanted to repost it in a closer to native resolution. (not quite full )

Feel free to critique!

1filtered-X3.jpg

Last edited:

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Just amazing! What noise reduction software do you use?

I've used quite a few different ones, noise ninja, dfine, and the one in topaz adjust works well. Thanks for the compliment on the image Amy ;)

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I use noiseware professional but I still need to play with the custom adjustments but I will look into yours. What is your favorite. I have topaz adjust and never thought to use it. lol
drrrrrrr...

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I use noiseware professional but I still need to play with the custom adjustments but I will look into yours. What is your favorite. I have topaz adjust and never thought to use it. lol
drrrrrrr...

Honestly I really like the one in topaz, it was my first, it's very basic and works well I thought. Tends to keep the image sharp. If I need more specialized or a workhorse ill use noise ninja..

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Honestly I really like the one in topaz, it was my first, it's very basic and works well I thought. Tends to keep the image sharp. If I need more specialized or a workhorse ill use noise ninja..

awesome! Thanks! :D

D94R

I'm bringing this waaaay back to the top. Hoping you don't mind I add a pic or two I took of the same engine back in 08 I think. It's not HDR, just tone mapped a bit to enhance it.

19036d4f.jpg

And this one I really spiced up. It was my first attempt at tone mapping anything.
ad702895.jpg

Last edited:

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I like them. The first one does not even look like a photograph and like a super detailed drawing or painting. Very cool photography.