A little help from RME

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I am looking for an RME member or members who might be able to help me out with “charity” project. My sons best friend has mostly been raised by his grandpa for most of his life and has had very little. His mom has been there but has had drug use problems his whole life. He has worked hard and always has a good attitude. His grandpa died about a month ago and as an 18 year old just graduating this year he does not make much money.

I don’t know the exact year or specific details of the truck but it is an 80’s longbed square body. not sure if it is a TH350 or TH 400. My son says it has lost 3rd gear. While he can still get around town I am sure it is only a matter of time before it is non operational.

Is there anybody in the RME world that knows enough about building one of these transmissions that would donate some time to rebuild it if I paid for the parts? I am very short on any spare time for the next 3 months so it would be an added help if someone had the time to do R&R. I know this community has a lot of great people so that is why I am asking for help.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Just seeing this, as I am out of town for some time. Can I help w/a donation? My transmission guy has vanished or I'd send you to him, but there has to be SOMEONE around.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I have bought 3 4L60E's rebuilt from a guy in a small shop in Toole. I think they were $900 with a core. Sorry I'm no help with transmissions other than installing them, which I'm down to help with if needed.