A Plea For HELP! To Anyone Within A Reasonable Distance Of American Fork Canyon

snwbrdr852

Nicely done Steve, thanks! If that's supposed to be bad work on your part, I'm really gonna have to watch your other videos.
I have to say, it is missing one thing though... The pucker factor of actually being in the truck for that!

sixstringsteve

Nicely done Steve, thanks! If that's supposed to be bad work on your part, I'm really gonna have to watch your other videos.
I have to say, it is missing one thing though... The pucker factor of actually being in the truck for that!

I know, GoPros make everything look weak.

sixstringsteve

That's definitely a thing. Everyone should feel patriotic, a bunch of volunteers chipping in to help a stranger. That's what RME is all about.

I'm glad you got that feeling from the video, I was really trying to make it feel that way.

aRR

It's awesome to see so many strangers with similar interests coming together to help a forum member in need. I've just recently joined but already heard more than one story of this happening to another forum member as well. Good to see good dudes willing to lend a hand.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I know I offered my Pull-Pal up for this mission but was out of town the day of the recovery. Was it picked up and used?

I loaned it to somebody around this time frame and they snagged it from my shop guys when I was out of town. My guys assumed I knew who it was and I can't for the life of me remember who borrowed it and what recovery they were working on . Mine was a 9k in a black? padded case. Ringing a bell for anyone by chance?

EDIT:

I'll be picking up Kurt's Pull-Pal this afternoon. Someone will have to pick it up from me either tonight or on Friday morning.

Do you remember who picked it up from you to take up the canyon? Working through the chain of custody :D

Ironically I ended up buying a used one from Steve as I couldn't ever track one down but then this thread popped up!

Last edited:

Rock Taco

I picked one up from Steve but I am pretty sure it was silver in color. I also returned it to him as well. It wasn't in a bag either.

Last edited: