A third child

TELFORD

its a work in progress
My wife had our third and final child on Sunday. We just got home 3 hours ago and I can already tell I am in trouble. 3 boys, 3 and a 1/2, one at 14 monts, and a 3 day(oops). and I thought 2 was was gonna be the death of me. :eek:

Turbobob

Semper Fi
You do realize that you can have sex for fun don't you? Congrats on the newest addition! So, when do you get neutered? :rofl:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'll trade ya my minivan for your Jeep! :rofl:

The 3rd kid is a kicker. You figure out real quick that your family can't fit in most vehicles until they outgrow their car seats.

As far as girls vs. boys... girls are a LOT more drama. :ugh:

TELFORD

its a work in progress
getin fixed asap............both of us! Its a good laugh to see 3 car seats straped to the 2'nd row of the Tahoe and the 3 'rd empty, except for all the crap you have to tote around for them, one needs a backcounty backpack to haul all of the extras around with.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
oh, yeah, that's REAL funny! My wife actually thinks she's fitting 3 kids in an XJ... I keep telling her the Suburban up the street just needs a motor....

Congratulations on lasting this long without the cut, too. I'm under standing orders upon the birth of our third to IMMEDIATELY get myself to the doctor's, like within the hour LOL

footin fool

Congrats on the new add. I had my third in October. My boy is 4 1/2 and my two girls are 18 months and 2 months. Its just another ring in the circus so far. BTW the fix thing is a cake walk.