Abducted in plain sight

Jesser04

Has anyone watched this on Netflix? Wtf! This can’t be real. I don’t want to ruin it for anyone so go watch it and report back. Then when your done with that watch the fyre festival documentary it’s crazy also.

Homefryy

I watched it. All I knew going into it was that there was a big WTF moment and it definitely delivered. That guy was seriously a master manipulator. I really wanted to blame the parents for being so naive but I think they were being manipulated as much as Jan was. I can't imagine the courage it took for the parents to sit down and tell their story to a camera.

Jesser04

Unbelievable you let your neighbor sleep in your 12 year old daughters bed for 4 nights a week for 6 months??? Then he abducts her and you don’t call the cops for 5 days. That only the tip of the iceberg let’s not forget about the handy. I lost count but there was a lot of wtf moments.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I watched fyre with the wife and she said I knew too much about it. She had no clue it was a real thing, she thought I had watched it before

gatchmo5710

49% parents fault. As a LDS member i see how naive we can become in a perfect little bubble around us but COME ON!!!!!!! What a creep! I wouldnt let someone get that close to my dog...
Unbelievable you let your neighbor sleep in your 12 year old daughters bed for 4 nights a week for 6 months??? Then he abducts her and you don’t call the cops for 5 days. That only the tip of the iceberg let’s not forget about the handy. I lost count but there was a lot of wtf moments.

Not to derail thread... but they cant lock this guy away after multiple offenses ( just watched the ted bundy too) yet we can abort babies at 9 months??? If anyone should be killled without hesitation its people who prey on the innocent.

Jesser04

@gatchmo5710 is the ted bundy good? That’s on the list to watch.

Only 49%? Religion has nothing to do with it when a guy abducts your child and then you put her on a plane to Jackson to work for said abductor you are and idiot keep in mind she was 13-14 at the time. That person would never see my child again. They could have locked him away if the parents would have testified against him.

gatchmo5710

The Ted Bundy was well done and interesting. Not as drawn out as other killer shows out. I was too young to know about him much.

Only 49% becasue i cant blame them more than the creep... but maybe the second time they were more at fault.