Adventure Motorcycling

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Dude, that's a Super Enduro!!!! That is a NUTTY bike... I thought you were talking about the KTM Adventure. That Super Enduro is hands down the most badass dual-sport on the planet. It's like a MX bike with a sport bike engine, 110 HP! You sure can handle that much bike?! Cause that's a HELLUVA machine. I don't think I'm worthy to ride one of those... :ugh:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
well the price was right so I thought I would take it for a spin...and yeah...it ran my fat ass up to a hundred without so much as a huff or puff...AMAZING!!!

I was looking at the adventure but I figure I could kit this one out about the same for the extra couple of grand difference between it and an 08/09 adventure!

You NEED to test drive one of these, they made me do a credit check and everything but oh man was it worth it!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
well the price was right so I thought I would take it for a spin...and yeah...it ran my fat ass up to a hundred without so much as a huff or puff...AMAZING!!!

I was looking at the adventure but I figure I could kit this one out about the same for the extra couple of grand difference between it and an 08/09 adventure!

You NEED to test drive one of these, they made me do a credit check and everything but oh man was it worth it!

I think I'll pass on riding one... I'd be selling kidneys and other unnecessary body parts to afford one! :eek: You get that Super Enduro & I don't know that I'll want to ride with you. -_- :p

Check this out, the guy is an amazing rider on the factory 50/50 tires.-

[YOUTUBE]d6TYxgocZfo[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, here's a local Adventure. It's an '06, but has under 5k miles.- http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=398314

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
That's a smoking deal on that bike....eeee gad....so many choices! I wish the economy was a little more stable right now and I'd have a garage full of bikes.