Adventure Trailers

JPFreek1

Editor & Publisher
Anyone out there had any experience with the trailers offered by Adventure Trailers? I'm looking for some feedback on these bad boys as we're planning a trip through AZ and on up to BFE at some point next Spring. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, and may be included in a gear review that we feature on Adventure Trailers in JPFreek. Thanks!

Dart

Banned
I pulled around the older style ones. It works great off road and great on road. down fall was they are kinda heavy but the work great. the tent on the top has like a 3" foam pad that is nice. and in the summer the tent is not that hot, and winter it will keep you warm. The only down fall to them are they are heavy and a bugger to get back on there wheels after a roll and the price.

the newer ones are a little lighter and smaller.

JPFreek1

Editor & Publisher
Trailers

Thanks for the input on the trailers. I've heard a lot of good things about them but I imagine they are heavy. I guess there's a trade-off though as a stock Wrangler only has so much room for carrying gear whereas the trailer provides that extra space. If you've got anything else to add, let me know. Thanks again for the input.

Dart

Banned
get it with the begger tires. they ride better. Also get in touch with crusierout fitters Kurt williams (sorry if spelled wrong) he has a trailer he made. it has a fiber glass shell and he drags it every where.

JPFreek1

Editor & Publisher
Perfect! Thanks again for the info, will definitely get with him to see what setup he has and some input on it as well. Thanks again!

Caleb

Perfect! Thanks again for the info, will definitely get with him to see what setup he has and some input on it as well. Thanks again!
his "setup" is 100% home made. I believe it's the back half of an FJ40 tub, the fiberglass cap is the top of a hard top, and it's all been "assembled" by him. There is a thread on here about it, and I believe build-up pics and such. It's a pretty sweet setup.

JPFreek1

Editor & Publisher
Yeah, that sounds pretty sweet. I'll check out the previous thread and read all about the trailer from there. Thanks again for the input.