AF Canyon tomorrow?

Pike2350

I'm going stir crazy. I am going to hit up AF canyon and deal with the all the asshats . I want to get out of the heat and do something.

Anyone want to go?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I feel you man! Second I leave work today I'm up and out to get grub in Midway via AF/Pole Line Pass...

Pike2350

I took the wife and 2 daughrers up Forest Lake today. I was surprised how few asshats I saw this time. In fact the dirt road was way less busy then almost anytime I've seen before. Those I did see were being cordial and not much passing or buzzing by. Most of the asshats were parked around Tibble Fork and on the water. That was a zoo.🙄

Forest Lake has definitely h
Gotten worse over the years. The rock area shortly after the kiosk after the river is much more washed out. We made it up and only saw 2 moving vehicles on the trail. There was 1 Tacoma parked and a 4runner and Jeep coming down as we were going up...but that was it.

I did start having a little truck issue with some sputtering and the Rodeo wad getting hot here or there...but never overheating. Pulled the CE code and it seems I have. Misfire on cylinder 6. The one sparkplug I didnt change ladt time I did it because its a PIA to get it to without multiple u-joints. Anyway...hopefully that's all it is.

Overall it was a good day.