AF

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Thinking about going for a ride up AF Canyon tomorrow to get out of the house, anyone know if the gate is open yet?

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Thinking about going for a ride up AF Canyon tomorrow to get out of the house, anyone know if the gate is open yet?
It is open with wet trail closures in place, but likely being ignored. There is construction from the entrance up several miles that will cause even more fun for folks fighting the crowds to get to the beach at Tibble.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I am sure that is the wrong name. That is what we have always called it since I was a kid.

heading up the canyon if you turn left you go to tibblefork. If you stay on the main road you head up past mutual dell and eventually to timpanookee campground and over the top and into Sundance. There is a parking lot by the pine hollow trailhead. The gate is closed there stopping access beyond. At least it was as of yesterday.

sorry for the wrong name.

Corban_White

I am sure that is the wrong name. That is what we have always called it since I was a kid.

heading up the canyon if you turn left you go to tibblefork. If you stay on the main road you head up past mutual dell and eventually to timpanookee campground and over the top and into Sundance. There is a parking lot by the pine hollow trailhead. The gate is closed there stopping access beyond. At least it was as of yesterday.

sorry for the wrong name.

I always called it the pine hollow gate?