After Christmas Wheelin - Price Area

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I took a couple of jeeps out on tuesday and I think I will be taking out four or five rigs on sat, could be diff hanger, curse canyon and maybe Pinn 2 up to the trash compactor.

Is the trash compactor where I had my junk on it's side and all the other carnage insued?

JKS

A.K.A Sam
Rp We might as well meet up and go together tomorrow. Who are you taking wheeling?? Sam and I are talking about lower diff. If theres to much snow maybe a easier one like Diff. We are meeting at Pinnacle gate gas station 9:00 saturday morning. Give me a call

Yeah what Dixon said! Who are you taking out? We might as well make it a BIG group if possible! I just came back from a Jeep ride up around Diff Hanger and Lower Diff and it's kind of snowy up there! If Lower Diff is too much for the rigs that show up, maybe we could do a Curse Canyon - Diff Hanger Combo or something like that. I wouldn't waste my time with Pinn II right yet. We ran it up to the Trash Compactor after Thanksgiving and almost all of the obstacles had washed away! :eek:

Dixon

If any body wants to go along tomorrow i've got an extra seat in the Sami. No one want to ride with me so far.