Ah, wireless

Caleb

well, theres a difference between open and open unsecured ;) Mines wide open, but only the most motivated would be able to crack my network ;)

I say we all open them up, how sweet would it be to be able to pull out your palm, laptop, or whatever almost anywhere in the city and have a perfect signal, jump on check your email and be done :cool:

grinch

inner city redneck
Supergper said:
well, theres a difference between open and open unsecured ;) Mines wide open, but only the most motivated would be able to crack my network ;)

I say we all open them up, how sweet would it be to be able to pull out your palm, laptop, or whatever almost anywhere in the city and have a perfect signal, jump on check your email and be done :cool:

I agree thats why I keep mine open secured lol... Well my wife does itleast. Sheas the computer science girl... gotta use that bachelors degree for somthing lol...

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
rckcrlr said:
I'm jealous, I want to find a open wireless conection to poach off of :mad:
Dial up sucks!!
So does $50-$60 am month....

You can always do what I did... go to my neighbors on both sides and ask them if they wanted to go in on a high speed set up and then use wireless... so that $50 is split 3 ways... we all get high speed and the cable company is none the wiser... if you live in an apartment you can get the guy above ya and below ya to chip in too then its almost cheaper then dial up...