Air Compressor Service shop?

rrefx

Hey Guys,
I have an air compressor that's giving me trouble. It suddenly doesn't like to start up, and if it does, it cuts out. It runs fine when the line is open, but the second I close the line to build pressure it has trouble. I first tried replacing the starter solonoid, but didn't do anything. I live in Pleasant Grove, and know most of you are local, does anyone know a good shop I can take this to get it fixed?

Thanks,
Ryan

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Sounds like your pressure switch either needs to be adjusted or replaced.

Give us some more specs on what type of air compressor it is. Sounds like it is a gas compressor? Does it start and run and just shut down shortly after starting or does it act like it is running crappy? Please provide more details so we can help you effectively.

:D

rrefx

sorry, my mistake...guess i shoulda said starting condensor instead of solonoid. It's an electric compressor, 115v 60hz 5.8a. It's made by Thomas compressors and vacuum pumps, model # 2750CE60A, motor number 608804. it looks like the motor on it is made by Emerson. It's a tankless compressor for one of my pieces of specialty equipment. I tried e mailing Thomas from their websight, and didn't get any response. But I really do need to get it fixed, and can't afford to buy a new one.

Thanks guys,

Ryan Roundy