Air hose

Omgbecki

Hey peeps. I'm picking up a compressor tomorrow off of here and wonder where is a good place to get a air hose. I'm actually picking it up on my way to mineral basin so somewhere that has something in stock would be great. Thanks.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Hey peeps. I'm picking up a compressor tomorrow off of here and wonder where is a good place to get a air hose. I'm actually picking it up on my way to mineral basin so somewhere that has something in stock would be great. Thanks.
Harbor Freight on about 35th and State

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
HF has small pieces of hose that I think are perfect for a rig. Mine is like 5 or 6 feet long and I put decent couplers on it (not HF) and it's been great.

XJEEPER

I use a 25ft coil hose in my Jeep. I have air connections underhood near my Viair 450c compressor and also in cargo area off of my 2Gal tank. I typically plug in to the tank for air-ups and the hose reaches all 4 tires with no issues.

thenag

I have had pretty good luck with the Goodyear rubber hose, 3/8. With hose clamps and fittings you can cut it to whatever size you want. The Harbor freight heavy duty rubber hose that I bought did not hold up as well. This is both running air lines on vehicle and and hoses for around the vehicle, and around the shop.

Nathan