airmans 93 suzuki sidekick

Owners Name & City- Brandon, Woods Cross Utah

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle- 93 suzuki sidekick jx

Engine-1.6L 16V MPFI With calmini headers and custom 2" exhaust

Transmission-5speed manual

T-Case- stock

Axles-5.62 diffs stock axles

Suspension-Calmini 3" Suspension Lift with 3" articulation lift and 2" body lift, Calmini differential Drop Brackets, custom coil spacers

Wheels and Tires- 15" wheels with 31/10.50R15 all terrain tires

Winch-not yet

Favorite Trails-rattlesnake, but this is the only one ive been on yet.

Other-

23170394.jpg

23170392.jpg

23170390.jpg

216737_2215828724541_1512273884_32433606_7185490_n.jpg

Last edited:

airmanwilliams

New front bumper thanks to my new friend jake. Now I need a couple feet of tube to run a couple bars down for a lower section similar to a prerunner bumper to protect the front more, then put plate in the center of those lower bars and put 2 rock lights in it, then put some mounting brackets on the bumper.

1231111341.jpg

airmanwilliams

This morning seth and james up at trailridgeoffroad incorporated my new bumper into the existing bumper for better protection against all those animals im a magnet for and seem to hit all the time.

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

airmanwilliams

got some new stuff from lowrangeoffroad today for the sidekick. 2-samurai axle trusses, 42" hi-lift jack, and a toyota front spring hanger kit.

should get the samurai axle with lockrit locker and ott steering next week or the week after.

IMG_1682.jpg

Now I need to figure out what length of shackles I need and also some toyota rear springs.

airmanwilliams

thanks me too. it was on a buddy mines 2 door tracker before he sold it and he just gave it to me. kinda looks like it has glasses. my wife says it looks like me now minus the being black part.

airmanwilliams

So my night vision isnt very good and my stock lights havent been helping much so I ordered a few goodies and should have all of it by monday or tuesday. Ill take pictures when its all here.

A list of electrical goodies:

Optima red top battery

gm cs130 105amp alternator

modified alternator mount

trail-gear battery box

pair of 9004 silverstar high performance headlight bulbs

and lastly some weld on light tabs for the front bumper.

airmanwilliams

in waiting for headlight and alternator upgrade to come in the mail I found a site called damngoodidea.net and ordered an overhead tray and a small 6x6 pouch to attach to it. This is great because you screw this in behind your rear view mirror and use the existing screws and then you can put a cb radio on top and the pouch on the bottom to hold a couple 2way radios for spotters or some other things.

Below are some pictures from the site of what I bought.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 35
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 36

airmanwilliams

I know you are. I definately would like to find some way to protect my 5.63 diff gears in their aluminum housings. I need to find a front skid plate and find some way to help protect the rear diff along with a skid plate for the trans and tcase too. Ive started buying and selling stuff on ebay now so hopefully I can get those soon along with rock sliders and a new rear bumper.

airmanwilliams

havent put in the battery or alternator yet but did install the silverstars lastnight and noticed quite a difference, hopefully with the battery and alternator ill get alittle more output too.

stock headlight
IMG_1828.jpg

silverstars
IMG_1830.jpg

airmanwilliams

That's pretty cool man post pics when you get yours

here are some pictures james but they ran out of the tan and when mounting it up it doesnt have the room I expected on top like in a samurai so im going to either figure some way to bend it so I have room or get rid of the pouch and put a cb underneath.

0216121451.jpg

0216121451a.jpg