All for a new look but....

Coco

Not this one...The look-a-like of KSLs site threw me off for a second, I thought something was wrong, then realized it was the site haha. Not too big a fan of the ads on the sides either. Just my .02 cents. :)

I like the old look

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Yeah... we sold the site to KSL. Don't have much control over it anymore. And we all know how much they love their ads.

spencevans

Overlander
Not this one...The look-a-like of KSLs site threw me off for a second, I thought something was wrong, then realized it was the site haha. Not too big a fan of the ads on the sides either. Just my .02 cents. :)

I like the old look

It totally tricked me too. I looks just like KSL and I am like WTF.

Paul R

Not too big a fan of the ads on the sides either. Just my .02 cents. :)

I like the old look

:rofl:

Clearly you didn't read the ads! You could have made millions like me. Now when you decide slinging crack from home is where its at now days you'll have to get in under me in the pyramid!

EROK81?

Sell out
:rofl:

Clearly you didn't read the ads! You could have made millions like me. Now when you decide slinging crack from home is where its at now days you'll have to get in under me in the pyramid!

The green tubes did it for me. I saw that then went back to the top ad and noticed it was fake too.:rofl:

I was on KSL first then came to RME. So I was really thrown off when the top banner didn't seem to change.-_-

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
if you dont like the ads become a premium member or just suckit up and deal with throughout today

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
If you really want it to look like KSL, you need to put some suwa ads on, it seems like they are starting to plaster them everywhere, I am seeing them on channel 4 now too. The channel 5 weather channel has it plastered nonstop