All-pro Lift

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I've had my truck for two years now and I finally have the money to do my mods. I have an 83 Toyota Pickup. I've been looking at the 5inch AOR lift, but I recently came across ALL PRO OFF ROADS Extreme Lift Kit. I was wondering if anyone has purchased this lift or know any who has. I'm looking for some feedback on this if it's worth the money. And how well it works.

DToy

I might know soon. I have an '88 4Runner that's getting a SAS. I wanted to go with AOR, but I talked to them on Friday and their springs are 6 to 8 weeks out, and it would cost me about $600 more to get the orbit eye springs than to go with the Allpro kit. I want to get it done by April 10th, so I need parts quick. I'll let you know what I decide and how they work.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Dtoy
I'm in Kosovo right now and I get back in May. So if you go with the ALL-PRO and hit the trail before May let me know how it performs.

DToy

Will do. I may even do a write up on the SAS, since this will be my first. Anyone else running Allpro springs?

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I have all-pro rears. They are a good pack. Look to last a long time. I however am kinda disapointed in the flex.13 inches of travel. I do like there anti wrap leaf. It seems to work good. I would really recommend the AOR's. The orbits are the way to keep the twist and bind off your springs. I think they will articulate better than the rest of the options too. The only PITA is that they all run a really WIDE hanger, if you don't like em you are stuck with the wide hanger. Of cource I am stuck with the hanger i got now cuz no other spring is just the same length as the ones I have now.