Ammo supply?

I haven't been out to buy ammo around SLC in the last few months, wondering if handgun rounds are still scarce. Curious as to current levels of availability.

Caleb

I check every time I'm in to walmart and they rarely have 40 ammo and never have 9mm still. Gallenson's usually has a good supply of 9mm though but it's almost twice as much as the walmart stuff.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Cal ranch out here in Tooele has been keeping up with demand recently.. has 380auto 9mm 40 and 45 in stock 95% of the time I go in.. Walmart out here usually has some 9mm and some 40 no 45..

Drew_XJ

Jeep is a 4 letter word
The Walmart buy my house seems to be doing alright on keeping stuff on the shelves. Went to Sportsman's Wearhouse last night and the had everything but it was priced a little on the higher side.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Wall mart has 9mm x 50 for $ 9.99 when in stock. I used to spend about $ 25.00 for 38 super until I changed the barrel on my 1911.

Caleb

I went to Cal-Ranch the other night in West Jordan and they had just about any kind of ammo you would want...including .22 :D

Caleb

I bought the remington 525 pack but I don't remember what it cost. I do know it wasn't inflated at all. I bought a couple packs of 9mm too and some of the stuff I bought was $12 a pack, some was $19 a pack, and some was $21 a pack...I don't remember which it was though :)