Anarchy and SukaB

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
Hey what ever happen to Brandon and Anarchy? Last I heard he and Bill went out and got a shop but I have not heard anything from him in like 3 months. DO they have a shop and are they in business?

Jeeptj98

Hickey said:
They are sharing a shop with Holeshot offroad. If you search Holeshot, you will find contact info.

I don't think that Bill is there any longer. Brandon still has his shop and is doing very well.

crapmanche4l

...no more! Call me Murphey
Yeah we are doing great down here at Holeshot and Anarchy. Ive been working down there while I'm layed off from work. We have been swamped doing to full on desert trucks, a sand rail(and designing our own), finishing 4link and coilover suspensions on three other rigs, and all the little in and out TJ cage jobs and gear set ups. Thanks for checking up on us, life is good.
Thanks Harlem

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
crapmanche4l said:
Yeah we are doing great down here at Holeshot and Anarchy. Ive been working down there while I'm layed off from work. We have been swamped doing to full on desert trucks, a sand rail(and designing our own), finishing 4link and coilover suspensions on three other rigs, and all the little in and out TJ cage jobs and gear set ups. Thanks for checking up on us, life is good.
Thanks Harlem

Good to hear from you guys, I for one miss the Anarchy presence on this board.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Thats good to hear. I've been meaning to call him to see about some shafts he was going to order for me a few months back.

Cody

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
RedRock5.9 said:
Good to hear from you guys, I for one miss the Anarchy presence on this board.

It is just to quiet around here, bring back the suka....I miss brushing up on my grammar and spelling correction...come on guys.

Me likes those desert trucks...those things are way trick!! Stop by there and check out some cool rides!!