Another cheap XJ project

SiRed91

so in 2011 on superbowl sunday, I purchased a bone stock other than two inch puck lift 94 cherokee.
I have wheeled it to its capabilities and the project has officially started.
In stock form, I have gone further than lifted jeeps on one occasion, been stuck on more than one
occasion, wrecked both front doors from bending them the opposite way, and had to re weld and re
attach both of them hahaha, mud, snow, etc....

2a0ns6v.jpg

16c9dhk.jpg

secret wire work, tunes, alarm, cb, etc..

2dguwl4.jpg

I sure had a lot of fun in stock form, now down to business.
Installed a 3 inch kit with lower arms, shackle relocate that lifted the rear and all shocks and track bar.

lift done
wlc17a.jpg

winter snow rings installed
25gt4s3.jpg

Found a complete upper console in my color and rear speaker bar and window visors
2md1euh.jpg

2h5671h.jpg

Now after a reasonable lift i gotta protect the bottom with some things, sliders first
29le7w0.jpg

No under hood mods yet, but as you all know, Just Empty Every Pocket.....jeep.

more to come....tires, rack, bumper fab, etc...

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Always glad to see another snowflake on here. That being said, it's going to fold like a taco!

SiRed91

Fortunately, it's not a taco, hahahahahha

But real talk, I like toyota too, I was at the winter wind storm Miller park expedition class two years ago january with you Steve.....

sixstringsteve

I remember, I'm glad to see you're still going strong. Check out xj_nate's build. He has made an insanely capable vehicle for an insanely low price. He goes places on 33's where most people take 37-40" tires.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Fortunately, it's not a taco, hahahahahha

I meant fold in half like a taco (the tasty kind) shell. Good old-fashioned unibody joke.

I remember, I'm glad to see you're still going strong. Check out xj_nate's build. He has made an insanely capable vehicle for an insanely low price. He goes places on 33's where most people take 37-40" tires.

Thanks Triple S. XJ's are fun rigs and can do a lot of crazy stuff with the right mods.

D

Deleted member 12904

I am also a big fan of these budget builds. I was just thinking last week how much I think my boys and me would enjoy a budget Cherokee. In my day dream I painted it desert sand :D