mother's presence

3. The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's
presence

4. The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the
Policeman is not there

5. Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the
raft

6. To move the people click on them.

7. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.

V-DAWG

someday
That took forever!!!!!!!
I had one boy stuck on the first side of the river, and I had forgotten I could leave the thief alone, but then they danced!!!!!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I played this game a few years back and I never beat it. I STILL am having issues...I really need some hints. I understand that I need to have the theif as the last one on thefirst side....but everthing else is not working that I have been trying.
:(

V-DAWG

someday
Barbie said:
I played this game a few years back and I never beat it. I STILL am having issues...I really need some hints. I understand that I need to have the theif as the last one on thefirst side....but everthing else is not working that I have been trying.
:(

That is where you are wrong.....I took the thief and the cop back when I had a boy left on the first side. I then dropped off the thief, took the boy back, then went back and picked up the thief with the cop. Don't think about leaving the thief, think about taking people back and forth.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the answer, do not read unless you want to cheat.

First take the thief over with the cop, then drop off the thief and bring the cop back.
Then take a daughter over with the cop, and bring back the thief back with the cop.
Then take over the other daughter with the mom, and bring the mom back. Then take the mom over with the dad, and bring the dad back.
Then take over the boy with the dad, and bring the thief and the cop back. Then bring back the boy with the cop, and the thief is the last one.
Then pick up the thief with the cop, and they dance. :greg:

It works for me!

Last edited:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
It doesent work. Somewhere in your instructions the Cop and The Theift end up on the other side and not the original side. Retrace your steps...I think its off but I am going to keep doing it the way you said until maybe somthing gives. Thank you so so much!!! ;)