Another Sammi owner jumps in

jimzuki

howdy,
dang art ifen and when you goto yota axles let me know. i always need more sammi axles.
i was hopen to run into ya at Zuwharrie in april, but might have to wait until "Mud Mash" at Haspen Acres or ZookiMelt.

NC Zuk

Bootylicious!!!
Originally posted by 74cruzah
Art, good surprise seeing you on this board. You will need to bring the sami out this way when you get back, a good portion is from out here anyway. It looks sweet! Good luck and make sure you cover your donkey.

Matt
RRO
Matt!!!!!!!!! WHHAAAAZZZUUUPPPP! Good to be here. I hope to make it a home!!!!! So when ya gonna build a Sammi?

NC Zuk

Bootylicious!!!
Originally posted by jimzuki
howdy,
dang art ifen and when you goto yota axles let me know. i always need more sammi axles.
i was hopen to run into ya at Zuwharrie in april, but might have to wait until "Mud Mash" at Haspen Acres or ZookiMelt.
I hope to make the Melt. If not the Fall Zuwharrie is next on my list. See you then!!!

74cruzah

Shoot, I have been looking for a sami for awhile (don't tell my wife). It will probably have a 1/4 elliptic setup, trail only. Can't get too serious until the 40 is done. Try to keep in touch while you are gone. Any more word on that Bolivian Freedom Fighter group, I am definitely in! Oh, one request while you are there, other than not getting killed, keep your eyes open for some rare cruisers and try to arrange some type of military transport to bring them back here.

Last edited:

SeaBass44

Originally posted by LiltraxUtah

tons of knowledge on pirate... lots of BS I try to read pirate, and post here.

Assuming thats what you meant :)

hey buddy, I see you found this site too:p And now you gota go off to WAR:eek: keep your head down~!

troutbum

cubi-kill
zuk looks good, one question, why the z link if you have coils?? is this left over from the prior set up??

NC Zuk

Bootylicious!!!
No, that is the setup that comes with the kit. I think it may be a little better as it pustes the draglink left and right instead of right and down and left and up. I'll have to wait and see.