Another Willys Crawler build

Tdylan28

I haven’t posted an update on the willys in a long long minute. I guess life has been extremely busy. My wife and I bought an old farm house and started remodeling it so that and working all the overtime I can has become my life. Also replaced my Chevy with a Cummins 👍🏼👍🏼.BDC08554-5E35-423F-A33E-CB1807EF5E44.jpeg

I am currently in the process of stretching the Jeep another 4 inches. I picked up a np231 with a slip yoke eliminator. I pushed the rear axle back as far as I could without having to compcut the tub and it just wasn’t enough to get the rear driveshaft to work out. I cut the frame and added 4” to it and got it welded back together. Now I need to do a bunch of sheet metal work to get the tub back together. The rear shaft is going to be much happier. 80FB0DC6-D378-445D-80A1-1998F08AB098.jpeg
Got my rear bumper started so I have a place to mount my shackle hangers. And I picked up a fuel cell and pump todayF395ED40-88B2-4C78-9DF3-4B074FB00133.jpeg

now that the weather is warming up here I should be making a lot more progress. I’m hoping to have this thing going this summer!
Oh and the Jeep is now sporting a set of 37’s! I know these axles aren’t going to like that 😂😂