another Zuk joins

rolloverBill

Hello there,
Just joined with the help of my friend Big Sgt. My name is Bill Fields and I live in Sunset (Roy) I moved out here six years ago and married into the wheenling fun. I used to drive a Ramcharger and rolled it. (Rollover Bill) Best thing I ever did. Sorry Matt. Now the ironic part, I have an 87 Sami. Not much done to it cause of Murphys law. (Save up enough for a part and something else comes up.) I do have a 4:1 T-case from Glenn Wakefield and some 31x1050 Muds from my wife on it. Next, up will be a rear locker, spring over, and new engine hopefully all before Easter. I like to go out wheeln' once a month but between work and wheather it doesn't always happen. If I do anything on the list that may be against the rules let me know. I assure you that it was accidental. ( I don't know much about computers) I hope to see you all out on the trails and hear from you on line.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Bill, good to have you join RME!

The Sammi's are beginning to build quite the popularity around here. It sounds like you have a good plan for yours so far.

Stick around and hopefully you'll run into others from here, on the Trail!

(Does RME have a rep. for too many Rules??) :D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
that 4 to 1 kit is an absolute necessary item in the arsenal of the zuk fan!! you gotta have it!! welcome to the board.

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Welcome!!
It is nice to see another Zuk person. Soon we will out nuber everyone by 3!! He he he (evil laugh there). If you are looking for a engine to rebuild let me know I got one that you can buy. It has some things missing that I used to replace things. Let me know.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Just sayin' hi and welcome. The 4:1 t-case is the coolest thing for samis. Unless you do 6:1 like me(J/K I wish). 4:1 and rear locker, and you can go anywhere, just ask SNR. He spanked me on afew ledges! But I got clearance on that kid!