Anti Wilderness Rally FOOT IN MOUTH

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Check this out....

Today in my History class my prof was talking about how Teddy Roosevelt set aside over 150 mil acres of land for protection and how he set up the National Forest Service and all....anyhow I am a pretty loud outspoken guy so I raised my hand and made the class of 90 know about the anti wilderness rally I am gonna be attending tomorrow and how it was against these SUWA freaks that wanna "protect" so much of southern Utahs land. Well, LO AND BEHOLD my prof pipes up and lets me know that she is a long time SUWA member and avid supporter....SO I just looked at her and said "I'm sorry, I have a Jeep and southern Utahs a great place for me to play with it" Damned if I'm gonna let some greenies shut it down without a fight! well then class ended. Hope this doesn't effect my grade!:D

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Thats what I thought....It was just funny as hell

The look on her face....cause I was all "yeah theres an anti wilderness rally down at the capitol this saturday"

and shes all, "oh yeah, SUWA"

and I'm "NO, we're headed down to protest AGAINST SUWA"

then her face turned.....CLASSIC!:D

SuperRanger

I really hope this rally goes well. I would really like to be there but I am pretty far away. If it is any excuse, I will be working with the BLM to open a new trail in my area tomorrow.

Make a good showing, keep land accessible!!!!

Thanks for the effort.

S

sukaB

I'm going to my first one I think....
If i can't get through to them my girlfriend can.....
FREE BEER right Spence....

P

pokeyYJ

Why to go man!! I kinda got into it with Roger about the same thing!

spiderman

Amish dude
I think Roger just needs to be taken wheelin'. Then his eyes would be opened. Could you imagine him with 40" tires underneath him? I can't, that's for sure. :D

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Do you go to WSU? (obviously....)

Any guy (i.e. Roger) that owns 2 Westfalia Vanagons, and likes it, is not going to ever open their eyes to wheeling....:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
I'm going to my first one I think....
If i can't get through to them my girlfriend can.....
FREE BEER right Spence....

we should have had an official RME picture. and maybe a party!!