Any Dirt riot or Short course racing like events in Utah besides the classic delta rock crawl?

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
After doing the race last year although it was only 1.25 laps I have a bug to do more. I have attempted to build my jeep also so it can handle those jumps and speed a little better also. Then after watching parts of KOHs it got me thinking more about it. With all of our BLM land you'd think we would have more located in our own state. The only ones I can find are the Dirt Riots in Arizona and one in Vernal. I don't see any plans for the the regional lucas in Utah this year either. Of course I am interested in a Stock class. Anyone else interested in competing?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
BOR runs a full season of desert style races. 4400 style cars come out and race that one on occasion, they all seem to have a fantastic time. There are the short-course races that have been going on it Miller Motorsports Park (now Utah Motorsports campus) for years too.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
BOR runs a full season of desert style races. 4400 style cars come out and race that one on occasion, they all seem to have a fantastic time. There are the short-course races that have been going on it Miller Motorsports Park (now Utah Motorsports campus) for years too.
I can't find anything on the MMC website about short course racing other then one weekend of the lucas and that is the big boys racing.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I can't find anything on the MMC website about short course racing other then one weekend of the lucas and that is the big boys racing.

I'm not sure what their schedule is, haven't searched. Quick Google find these Utah races
http://www.dirtriot.com/
http://bor-racing.org/

Edit, looks like Utah is no longer on the regional race series for Lucas. Perhaps not enough interest or participation?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Says the man that travels each year to compete.

Crawling and racing are very different. For example I don't think I broke a single thing all last season (6 comps) and I WON. Good luck keeping crap together for 6 races lol

Also, first comp of the year is in 2.5 weeks. WOOOOOOO!

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
bump. especially now that DirtRiot is no longer.

i know there are some conversations going on about BOR running Ultra4 classes, which is sweet, but is there anything else in the area?