Any Dukes of Hazzard fans?

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
Are you thinking of Black Sheep Squadron? One of my favorites. :cool: (mostly due to the F4U Corsair content)

I absolutely am, though it wasn't called that until it was later syndicated. It's original name was Baa Baa Black Sheep, but I too grew up calling it Black Sheep Squadron too. I have them on DVD, and LOVE that show, also for the Corsair content and original gun cam footage. Sadly, Corsairs are even farther out of my price range than Chargers are though.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Haha, that is awesome! Many, MANY good times were spent by myself and @spaggyroe in my orange '74 Powerwagon short bed 4wd driving Dukes style in high school and after. Man that was fun. I don't own anything now I'd dare do that in. I think that's a problem...

It was romping around in your powerwagon that made me really appreciate mopars. That truck was legit! Great memories.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I listened to another couple Kibbe and Finnegan podcasts today with Corndog. I really enjoy how geeked out these two guys get about the details of General Lee cars. Their discussions really bring back fond childhood memories of watching the show.

I was also a huge fan of The Fall Guy. Mostly because of the jumping trucks and Heather in the bikini.
.DB4B9BAE-38F4-4FF6-A62B-52F07363D2A6.jpeg

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
I agree, it really takes me back to hear them. I burned through 3 episodes today thanks to my commute. Maybe another week and I'll have heard them all. I suppose I'll have to fill the time between new ones with The Muscle Car Place.