Any duner families out there?

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
Hi folks. I haven't seen ANY ATV threads in this forum as of yet, so I thought I'd throw this out.

We have a family of four... my wife and two kids - Logan, 5 and Anna, 3. We like to hit the dunes every month or two on our quads. We have a '04 Honda TRX450R and a '99 TRX400EX.

We'd love to find some other people to set up camp with. We go to Little Sahara and St. Anthony (Idaho) mostly. We're not wild party goers, but don't mind a bit if somebody wants to enjoy a few cold ones at the end of the day.

Jared

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Ive got a 400ex with a 440 bigbore kit, pipe and paddles, got a few friends I go out to Sahara with, havent yet this summer, been busy working on my buggy.

utahxjer

We were going alot, camping at White Sands. We had two 400ex's just sold one. We've been doing alot of mtn. riding we just bought a 08' Grizzly 700. We like to go to LS about 3-4 times in Sept/Oct. Maybe we'll have to plan a trip!

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
We're not wild party goers.......
For a small fee Jared, I won't say anything about that one weekend that you and Holly were over to my camp down in Moab.

Remember the lamp shade incident? :chris:

J/K :D

Jared and his family are cool to hang with at any off road event. I've done it a few times.