Any meetups, clubs, events in Davis county or near by?

BronkoRob

Hey all. I’ve been out of the wheeling game since 2005. I moved out of state then and came back about a year and a half ago.

I’ve got a 9 year old I’m trying to get interested in being outside and some kind of shared hobby. Tried dirt/mini bikes, quads, hiking, fishing, and a few other things. I think the typical 9 year old is all about video games these days. Anyways, with the bikes and quads he seemed to enjoy riding as a passenger, just doesn’t seem to be into riding around on his own. He isn’t the daredevil that I was at his age.

I’m thinking about selling off the bikes and quads and going to a 4x4. Want to bring him on some adventures and meet some new friends.

I’d like to test the waters and maybe meet up with some locals or swing by a club meeting or event. Get him excited about the rigs and builds. I’ve got a 2wd f150 that’s my daily driver so I think I’m limited to where I can venture with some locals, don’t want to be the third wheel or dragging down someone else’s trip. Also gotta drive it to work.

Long story short, anything out there in Davis or salt lake county going on event or club wise?

Thanks.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Welcome! The Wasatch Outlaws is a northern Utah club. ExpeditionUtah.com is a community of folks that get out occasionally too.

There are lots of camping options reachable with 2wd, but many more with a 4x4.