Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

sixstringsteve

I'm back in lehi now, itching to get back in shape. I'll be riding most nights.

I'm thinking about a pump track tuesday standing get-together. 7pm every tuesday night at the Draper pump track. Who's in?

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Did anyone go on any good rides this weekend?

I was able to sneak in 10 miles in WA, then we hit the velosolutions pump track. The pump track was amazing.

You're trying to get back in shape, I'm just trying to get in shape. Five miles in Eagle Mountain on Saturday morning, ten miles up in Round Valley yesterday, and then ground out 40 more on the JRT this morning. I think I might take a day off.

First time I'd ridden Cammie's and Tin Man at Round Valley. The black diamond section of Cammie's is short but legit, steep and chunky. Tin Man is a swoopy flowy descent from the saddle that was a ton of fun too, I've definitely got to ride those more.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I'm thinking about a pump track tuesday standing get-together. 7pm every tuesday night at the Draper pump track. Who's in?

How's your Thursdays? I would really love to get Ian with you at Draper, he could use some tips that I don't have to give him. His XC team meets every Thursday night at the Drapier bike park, they're generally back from their trail ride by 8pm.

sixstringsteve

They're not dangerous. Its a lot of fun, and there's always something to get better at. It's a fun (and exhausting) way to hang out with friends and challenge each other.