Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
No it's an 18 front carbon instinct. It was a rental I picked up for a good price at Over the edge. Low use because of the XL frame. I rented it once and feel in love with it. Glad to call it mine now.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
No it's an 18 front carbon instinct. It was a rental I picked up for a good price at Over the edge. Low use because of the XL frame. I rented it once and feel in love with it. Glad to call it mine now.

Really? Do you mind me asking what you picked it up for? Ex rental bikes seem to be my jam, that's how I picked up my last 2 bikes. Both Giant trance's, one from Rapid and one from Dixie.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
That climb Harrison did on TWE is insane. I have taken a dozen of my friends and co workers down that trail and none of them believe it is possible to clean that lege until I show them this vid. He is a stud.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Really? Do you mind me asking what you picked it up for? Ex rental bikes seem to be my jam, that's how I picked up my last 2 bikes. Both Giant trance's, one from Rapid and one from Dixie.

Right around 1800. I had a rental on it and they apply up to $200 towards purchase if you have rented bikes from them. More then I thought I'd pay for a bike but to pick up a good not even year old carbon frame bike for that price I couldn't pass it up. It will retain any warranty that came on it also.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Right around 1800. I had a rental on it and they apply up to $200 towards purchase if you have rented bikes from them. More then I thought I'd pay for a bike but to pick up a good not even year old carbon frame bike for that price I couldn't pass it up. It will retain any warranty that came on it also.

That's such a good deal. Dixie started auctioning their rentals, and they went for 1500. I would have taken that RM all day over my trance