Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Right. You'd have to change out the springs. It might have a little preload to play with, dial on top of one of the stanchions, but it won't be much.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
My wife and I joined the bike owners club today. She picked out a trek marlin 6, in a teal color.
I ended up with a specialized rockhopper Expert eddition... apparently purple and hot pink isn’t a hot seller for a men’s bike color.. so I got a killer discount on clearance.
Both are hard tail 29ers with hydraulic brakes. We are both pretty happy.

Tonkaman

My wife and I joined the bike owners club today. She picked out a trek marlin 6, in a teal color.
I ended up with a specialized rockhopper Expert eddition... apparently purple and hot pink isn’t a hot seller for a men’s bike color.. so I got a killer discount on clearance.
I finally got my DJ so now we can go pedaling together. 76CFD9EB-BCFE-4B86-A082-B411D2EA38CA.jpeg

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

My first real mountain bike was a Rockhopper. Solid bike to start with, so's the Marlin.

I'm trying to get my wife on her bike more, and the little one just lost his training wheels, we should set up a nice tame family ride.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I sure love flats, but lately the pins on my Chester’s seem to have lost their bite. I slipped a pedal this afternoon and gouged my shin up pretty good :rolleyes:

StG riding is perfect right now!

rholbrook

Trail Of The Hiawatha is near Wallace, Idaho which is between Missoula, Mt and Coeur d’Alene, ID. I do a lot of business in this part of the world and I have clients ride this 15 mile trail and they said they have a good time riding it so We got a couple of families together, reserved a few bikes, shuttle passes and headed up to Missoula where we spent the night and then got up the next morning and drove 90 min west towards Idaho and got on the trail. Over 15 miles of a 6% down grade we rode through several tunnels and train tressels. The longest cave was 1.6 miles which we actually had to go through twice. This was a pretty good road trip but well worth it. Last weekend was the last weekend for the year but you can reserve your shuttle at Look Out Pass ski resort or you can ride one way or both ways and shuttle yourselves. Trail pass and shuttle was $20/rider and bike, helmet and headlight rental was around $35/person.

We had a great time. Great family activity. They do open it up at night a couple of times a month for a night ride and we are going to go do that next year