Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

sixstringsteve

I'm in Utah valley for the next 3 days. Anyone want to go on a ride? I'm thinking AF Canyon tonight, tomorrow, or wed if anyone wants to join.

Last edited:

Corban_White

The wife and kids and I are riding Valley Vista (PG) right after work today if you (or anyone else) wants to join. It will be pretty mellow with my kids but a fun time nonetheless! 5:00 at the 1100n Murdock Canal trailhead.

sixstringsteve

anyone want to ride af canyon tomorrow afternoon? My wife and I got a babysitter, so we're good to go. If we have another car, we could do a shuttle from the summit to tibble fork. I'd rate the downhill a black diamond.

Last edited:

glockman

I hate Jeeps
Moab is prime. We rode ahab Saturday, TWE Sunday and bull run Monday.
The colors are stunning at Warner and hazard was running really good this year. This was my first time on my 29er. I can't believe how much faster it was on porcupine. I was bombing the chunk with a huge grin. I really love a mid travel 29er on 2.5's.

sixstringsteve

Harry is a beast. We had a blast riding with him. I'm so glad he made the trek down. And everyone who got to ride his bike fell in love with the trust shout fork. That thing is wicked!