Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

Kevin B.

Big hippy
WOW is a great Tuesday morning trail, but I find it frustrating on a Saturday. I really wish they'd cut a climbing trail and make it a downhill only trail.

I suppose that would just make the blowout and braking bumps worse though

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
WOW is a great Tuesday morning trail, but I find it frustrating on a Saturday. I really wish they'd cut a climbing trail and make it a downhill only trail.

I suppose that would just make the blowout and braking bumps worse though

Hmmm, I’ll be up that way this weekend, is it best to ride the road up and wow down?

shortstraw8

Road up is steep but would probably be "easier" than riding up the trail, it is pretty long if you ride all the way up and back down.
I would be up to shuttle it if anyone else is, I am hoping to have my new cascade peak this weekend and would be a great trail to get back onto a full suspension.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
So I sorta had a mid-life crisis, and brought this home from Oregon.

1655987066778.png

Giant Trance X 29, with all the carbon and Performance Elite goodies. It's sex on two wheels and I love it. I love it so much I let it throw me over the side of the mountain Saturday morning and busted up my helmet pretty good.

1655987174735.png1655987196068.png

Busted me up pretty good too, felt like I'd been hit by a train. Doing better now and the new helmet showed up, so who wants to ride?

Last edited:

glockman

I hate Jeeps
I'm a Giant fan, see what I did there:rofl:.
I think you will love that bike. I rode the crap out of a couple Reigns. Glad your brain bucket saved your noggin. I'm down for CC any evening. The rework on Rush is a blast. I have been totally slacking on pedaling this year.