Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
No problem. I'm glad we found that lower trail (high bench?).

I got pulled over doing 13 over going home ( I very rarely speed). He didn't give me a ticket:) So my day has been, meet new RME members+good bike ride on new to me singletrack+speeding and no ticket=awesome day!

sixstringsteve

I got pulled over doing 13 over going home ( I very rarely speed). He didn't give me a ticket:) So my day has been, meet new RME members+good bike ride on new to me singletrack+speeding and no ticket=awesome day!

Did you get pulled over near the cemetery in Alpine? They love that road.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
No, he was sitting right in front of Bella fitness. I have seen them there before. He wasn't hiding or anything, I just wasn't paying attention. Again, I usually don't speed but I do usually notice police before it's too late. He was cool though, he just gave me a warning. I think that is the second time since I got my license that I have only got a warning.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
No problem. I'm glad we found that lower trail (high bench?).

Near as I can tell, we rode Rodeo to Middle, then that sweet lower singletrack along the creek that doesn't appear to be part of the Lambert system, then we came back to that lower parking lot and rode back up on High Bench. I think.

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
This morning I biked up the City Creek trail to the Shoreline trail over to Bobsled.

Down Bobsled, which is the funnest downhill I've done around here, down to Chandler st.

Then took Chandler st. over to Terrace hills rd. rode back up to the Shoreline trail then back down City Creek.

Fun 7 mile ride half uphill, half fun downhill.

Last edited:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
How is the bobsled this year? Last year it was so washed out you couldn't carry much speed through it. Wasn't much fun.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Bobsled is way more fun than rush... super high banked turns and really flowy.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I rode the Little Cottonwood Trail this afternoon. Its a lung burner, but coming back down is a riot.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
The Little Man has a brand new bike, thinking about taking him to Lambert or Yellow Fork tomorrow. Anybody wanna join us?