Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Anyone headed to the pump track tonight?

Too damned hot, mang.

Wanna try for the morning, or are you busy? I'm aiming to beat the heat with an early-early morning grind in Corner Canyon, I could bring the boy and we could meet you after.

You'd obviously be welcome to ride with us before too, but you know how fast I climb...

sixstringsteve

I thought tonight was the night you wanted to ride with ian at the pump track.

Im free in the evening. My wife wants to ride af canyon tonight. Anyone want to join?

sixstringsteve

Anyone up for a ride on Crest tomorrow morning? I need a second person so we can run a shuttle. Tess will be riding along, so we'll be going a little slower on the climbs for this one. It's an even day, so we're allowed in Mill Canyon. I'm thinking 8AM at the Donut Falls parking area.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Anyone up for a ride on Crest tomorrow morning? I need a second person so we can run a shuttle. Tess will be riding along, so we'll be going a little slower on the climbs for this one. It's an even day, so we're allowed in Mill Canyon. I'm thinking 8AM at the Donut Falls parking area.

Let's do it!

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Steve on puke hill. I was wheezing at this point and when I got to the top he looked like he could have ridden down and done it again.

Attachments

• IMG_20180728_101813.jpg
    IMG_20180728_101813.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17

sixstringsteve

You flatter me. I was winded at the top. It was harder than i remembered. If you had a 50t rear cassette, you would have made it up there way before i did.

It was awesome riding with you and your lady today.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I'll be at the pump track again tomorrow night at 7PM if anyone wants to hang out.

How busy is the pump track on a weeknight? Curious if we should bring the girls out tomorrow.

Not sure if it's bad form to let your kids just pedal through a pump track, but they rode one in Colorado and LOVED it.

sixstringsteve

Not bad form at all. Most riders are stoked to see kids there. It wasnt too busy last time we were there. Most of the pump track had kids inser 12 on it, including youngsters. There are 2 pump tracks there, and some other fun obstacles to ride. Most of the older kids/adults are riding the jump lines.