Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Thanks everyone. It sucks but it happened so oh well. Will be back but probably a lot more cautious next time. Just hit the obstacle wrong. It was a great trip up to that point.

rholbrook

Harrison's last two cross country races he has not been able to finish for asthma type symptoms. We got him into the doctor after not being able to complete his 1st high school race this year. The kid has walking pneumonia. He is on antibiotics now so hopefully he will be 100% by this Saturday with the next race. Luckily you can toss out one race per season. Apparently, its been going around right now

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Eric and I are leaving late Saturday morning. We're going to shuttle Black Dragon Canyon and then work our way back north to camp at the Wedge and ride Goodwater on Sunday. Anybody is welcome to join us, these will be pedally XCish affairs but they won't be too strenuous and the temps should be cool.

And there might be some scenery. Maybe.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I was right. It's desert time.

20180916.jpg

20180915.jpg

20180914.jpg

20180913.jpg

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I really like goodwater.

It really is an excellent trail. It could use just a little more spice for my taste but the experience overall can't be beat. I'd love to see some techier trails get put in on the Wedge, it could be another Gooseberry with a little help.

Bombing Black Dragon was a good time too. A little short, but it'll go in the rotation for sure.